Product thermal capacity : 1-20 t/h Working pressure : 0.7-2 Mpa Available fuel : Nature gas, coke oven gas, biogas, methanol, liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc. Available industries : Heat supplying, chemical, food, textile, printing and dyeing, cigarettes and tobacco, fodder, pharmacy, building materials, brewery, rubber, hospital etc. Introduction:
afbc boiler coal consumption - Bing is a boiler shell type 3 passes wetback oil/gas fired boiler. After fuel is being atomized by burner, flame is full of the wave furnace and transfer heat via furnace wall, this is 1st pass; the high temperature smoke is collected in reversal chamber and then enters 2nd pass which is grooved tubes bundle area; after heat convection, air temperature gradually falls and goes to front smoke box and turn to 3rd pass, which is smooth tubes bundle area, and then enters chimney passing back smoke box and exhausted to the atmosphere.
Technical advantages Digitized manufacture
The key part such as material cutting, rolling, drilling are proceeded by advanced CNC machining process to reduce the assemble stress and extend boiler working lifetime.
The front and back smoke chamber plates are cut by CNC plasma cutting machine and looks tidy and beautiful.
Easy operation and maintenance
Fully automatically operating, with automatically adjustment and protection of burning, water level, temperature and steam pressure.
Longer working life
Smoke tube and tube sheet connection is expanded first to eliminate the gap between them, then adopt automatic argon arc welding to relief the stress and expand boilers working life.
Longitudinal and girth joint adopt advanced automatic submerged-arc welding for good welding quality. All longitudinal and girth joint will have 100% radiographic inspection.
Fin tube us ND steel or stainless-steel material which avoid low temperature corrosion.
Inspection procedure point is set up to guarantee the sequence of expanding and welding, avoid cracking of the tube sheet holes.
Less fuel consumption
High quality aluminum silicate fiber is used with fire clay insulation, to control the boiler body temperature below 45℃ to control heat lost.
Sufficient steam storage room and heating area makes boiler to generate high quality steam and high thermal power.
Condenser is added to reuse the waste heat of the exhausted smoke to increase feeding water’s temperature and reduce emission temperature, which can increase the thermal efficiency above 98% and save operating cost.
These boilers work on fluidization principle To ensure particle donor stick to each other you have control the operating temperature of bed below ash melting and optimum for sulphur capture and so on This operating temperature is achieved by the b
Pulverized Fuel Boiler. Most coal-fired power station boilers use pulverized coal, and many of the larger industrial water-tube boilers also use this pulverized fuel. This technology is well developed, and there are thousands of units around the world, accounting for well over 90% of coal-fired capacity.
Performance Improvement of AFBC Boiler through . 2015-2-28·Performance Improvement of AFBC Boiler through Analysis of Heat Losses steam generation using a coal-fired boiler. This paper deals with the determination of efficiency of boiler and calculates Power consumption per capital indicates the. Get a …
· PDF fileCirculating Fluidised Bed Combustion (CFBC) Boilers. A modern concept in steam generators, these boilers are designed and manufactured for a wide range up to about 550 TPH capacity. These boilers display multi-fuel firing capabilities, high efficiency, low emissions of …
· PDF fileThe latest fuel combination had been 52% Indian coal + 25% imported coal + 23% Lignite coal. Prior to the visit, locally available lignites were being used based up on the market availability. Imported coal was co-fired in order to limit the moisture content to 20% in the fuel mix. Evidences of sulfur oxides could be seen in the boiler.
normal o2 in afbc boiler - realschule-mechernich.de. How to Run a Coal Fired Boiler at the Best Efficiency. O2 4% id draft _2to+2 It is the normal routine andit helps maintain consistency and quality. then afbc boiler,cfbc boiler power consumption is more comparative to afbc.
· PDF fileboiler and this paper also gives the description of calculation of efficiency for FBC boiler. Here calculation has been done for the 100TPH FBC boiler used in the Prakash Industries AFBC type using Indian lignite coal having a different chemical composition and properties.
The cost of fuel is the main factor in the cost of a unit of electricity. Determining the quantity required is the first step in finding the cost. This article describes the simple way to calculate coal quantity in …
· PDF fileCombustion (AFBC) Boiler for the proposed 15 MW Captive Power Plant. To supplement the fuel to be charged to the AFBC Boiler, coal dust generated in the Sponge Iron Plant having calorific value of about 3200 K.Cal/Kg and fresh Coal of D/E Grade having about 3400 K.Cal/Kg in suitable proportion shall be used. The company thus
steam boiler coal 4 ton per hour - iloshop.be. 2019-1-21·steam boiler coal 4 ton per hour. Titanic's Propulsion Plant. The overall goal is to reduce energy consumption remove vacuum requirements and make it suitable for you to move away from pressure or vacuum related codes thus simplifying and reducing equipment and processing- time costs.
Pulverized coal fired boilers the total losses account to about 12 to 14 %. Roughly 50% of the losses can be tuned to the optimum and the other 50 % is governed by fuel properties like hydrogen in fuel, moisture in fuel and ambient air conditions. The main two losses in boiler that can be tuned by operator are carbon loss and dry gas loss.
Basically . economiser is located in between exit of boiler and entry of air preheater. when the flue gases are coming out from boiler they take away a lot of heat. economiser utilize this heat from flue gases. and these heat is used to heat the feed water which is going to feed the bolier. hence by using economiser the coal consumption
And atmospheric fluidized bed combustion (AFBC) boilers offer efficient, cost effective and reliable steam generation for industrial and power plant usages. AFBC technology promises to provide a viable alternative to conventional coal-fired and other solid fuel fired boilers. AFBC Boiler Salient Features. 1.
Cfbc stands for circulating fludised bed combustion where as afbc is for atmospheric fluidise bed combustion afbc bed fluidising velocity is approx 4 m/s and in cfbc boiler fluidising velocity is 9-10 m/s. cfbc having low SOx & NOx comparative with afbc cfbc having higher efficiency up to 98.5 % then afbc boiler,cfbc boiler power consumption is
· PDF fileIf the fuel is coal, it is crushed to 1–6 mm size and pneumatically transported from feed hopper to the combustor through a feed pipe piercing the distributor. Based on the capacity of the 6. FBC Boilers Bureau of Energy Efficiency 146 Figure 6.4 Bubbling Bed …
· PDF file2A2. Circulating Fluidized-bed Combustion Technology (CFBC) Technology Overview˜ ˜ 1. Features˜ The features of circulating fluidized-bed boilers are described below. 1) Compatibility with wide range of fuels Conventional boilers for power generation can use only fossil fuels, such as high-grade coal, oil, and gas. The CFBC is also
· PDF fileCoal Properties and its influence on Boiler Pankaj Ekbote NTPC Ltd. • Ash analysis is used to characterize the slagging and fouling potential of coal in the boiler. What Boiler Engineer must always be aware of CONSUMPTION • HIGH MOISTURE •
Fluidized bed combustion (FBC) is a combustion technology used to burn solid fuels. In its most basic form, fuel particles are suspended in a hot, bubbling fluidity bed of ash and other particulate materials (sand, limestone etc.) through which jets of air are blown …
Thermax's CFBC boiler is based on Babcock & Wilcox's unique internal re-circulation CFB boiler design and employs a patented two-stage particle separation system. One of the best implementations of 'clean coal' technology, Thermax CFBC boiler is gaining rapid acceptance in the global market. Product Features. Compact, economical design