Product thermal capacity : 1-20 t/h Working pressure : 0.7-2 Mpa Available fuel : Nature gas, coke oven gas, biogas, methanol, liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc. Available industries : Heat supplying, chemical, food, textile, printing and dyeing, cigarettes and tobacco, fodder, pharmacy, building materials, brewery, rubber, hospital etc. Introduction:
10 mw power fuel oil generator plant - Bing is a boiler shell type 3 passes wetback oil/gas fired boiler. After fuel is being atomized by burner, flame is full of the wave furnace and transfer heat via furnace wall, this is 1st pass; the high temperature smoke is collected in reversal chamber and then enters 2nd pass which is grooved tubes bundle area; after heat convection, air temperature gradually falls and goes to front smoke box and turn to 3rd pass, which is smooth tubes bundle area, and then enters chimney passing back smoke box and exhausted to the atmosphere.
Technical advantages Digitized manufacture
The key part such as material cutting, rolling, drilling are proceeded by advanced CNC machining process to reduce the assemble stress and extend boiler working lifetime.
The front and back smoke chamber plates are cut by CNC plasma cutting machine and looks tidy and beautiful.
Easy operation and maintenance
Fully automatically operating, with automatically adjustment and protection of burning, water level, temperature and steam pressure.
Longer working life
Smoke tube and tube sheet connection is expanded first to eliminate the gap between them, then adopt automatic argon arc welding to relief the stress and expand boilers working life.
Longitudinal and girth joint adopt advanced automatic submerged-arc welding for good welding quality. All longitudinal and girth joint will have 100% radiographic inspection.
Fin tube us ND steel or stainless-steel material which avoid low temperature corrosion.
Inspection procedure point is set up to guarantee the sequence of expanding and welding, avoid cracking of the tube sheet holes.
Less fuel consumption
High quality aluminum silicate fiber is used with fire clay insulation, to control the boiler body temperature below 45℃ to control heat lost.
Sufficient steam storage room and heating area makes boiler to generate high quality steam and high thermal power.
Condenser is added to reuse the waste heat of the exhausted smoke to increase feeding water’s temperature and reduce emission temperature, which can increase the thermal efficiency above 98% and save operating cost.
· PDF fileUtilization of this amount of EFB as power plant fuel would potentially result in generation of 229 MWe. The project described in this report is a power plant combusting 220.000 ton/year empty fruit bunches (EFB) in a specially designed high-pressure boiler and generating 10.3 MW electricity with a steam turbo-generator. The plant will
Power Plant 30 MW with MAN 3 x 12V48/60 HFO Diesel Generators Complete good condition power plant with three identical diesel generators with MAN B&W 12 cylinder 500 rpm HFO engines and Siemens alternators each generating 10 MW / 11 kV / 50 Hz.
The facility generates power by utilizing 32 Francis turbines each having a capacity of 700 MW and two 50 MW turbines, totalling the installed capacity to 22,500 MW, more than twice the installed capacity of the largest nuclear power station, the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa (Japan) at 7,965 MW. As of 2019 no power station comparable to Three Gorges is
Diesel Generator Power Plant 119 MW with Wartsila 7x18V46 HFO This 119 MW power plant (ISO Condition) was delivered by Wartsila in year 2002, operation started in 2003 and it has 7 x 18V46 diesel engines running on heavy fuel oil (HFO) at 500 rpm coupled with ABB made brushless synchronous 11 kV / 50 Hz alternators.
· PDF fileBy using liquid fuel stored in a tank farm on site, diesel power plants are independent of fixed infrastructures, such as gas pipelines, and less affected by fuel supply fluctuations. In terms of economic considerations, the heavy fuel oil (HFO) commonly used in diesel engine power plants is traditionally cheaper than distillate diesel fuels.
· PDF filePower Generation Generator Sets 400 kVA - 15 MW 480 kVA MGS-B-SERIES 2500 kVA based on ASTM D975, BS2869 and on fuel oil of 35˚ API (16˚C or 60˚F) Gravity having a LHV of 42,780 kJ/kg 10% overload Fuel stop power in accordance with ISO15550, ISO3046/1, JIS8002-1,
· PDF fileLNG Based ”Power Tariff” Fuel Cost •Fuel cost for power plant as per the “Distribution Gas Price” •Lube oil consumption: 0,3 g/kWh •Lube oil price: 2 US$/Litre Back-Ground Power Plant Investment •EPC part of total Investment (M€) •50 MW –700 US$/kW •100 MW …
Here we go again, with the OP using incorrect units in the question. A megawatt(MW) is a unit of power, a unit of rate of transfer of energy. The correct unit to use id megawatt-hour (MWh). This is a unit of energy equal to 3.6e9 Joules. Please, P
Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO) Power Plants typically within 90 days for an 80 MW power plant. A single 1.82 MW generator is the basic building block of a 29 MW power package, installed in a 16-pack layout, complete with plug and play ancillaries for both fuel supply and electrical connection.
Spirit 10MW package is fully tested and ready to generate 10 MW of power on a 24/7 basis. Spirit 10MW components are shipped skid-mounted anywhere in the world. The turbine assembly is shipped as one unit, complete from the bell-mouth on the air intake end to the power turbine on the drive end.
EPC for the power plant with Chinese EPC and MAN, Wartsial, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, ZGPT support for the hfo diesel generator or duel fuel power plant of oth oil and gas fuel. 5. Operation: we will support with full time technicians and managers in the power plant to achieve performance, reducing total cost, availability of over 8000 hours per year.
deployed a power plant with total capacity of 12 MW at Sorovskoye oil field. This enabled us to compensate a power deficit and execute our oil production plan in 2015 (which was 171% higher than in 2014) and ensure associated petroleum gas utilization of more than 95%”.
Generators Per Node
A 10 MW gas plant is in that gray area between a reciprocating engine and a gas turbine: * This MAN engine could do the work: 51/60G https://www.youtube.com/watch
firstname.lastname@example.org >Get A Quote >
· PDF file10.5 MW 3 x CAT 3616 Diesel Power Plant, HFO Plant General Information • (3) x 3500 kW Caterpillar 3616 Diesel Generator Sets, 6.6 kV, 50 Hz • (2) ran continuous at 85 % loading and (1) kept as standby until 1999. • Plant is in perfect working order and now runs only in grid power outages.
Our power plants range from 1 to 500 MW. Proven reliability, fuel flexibility and low emissions make the plants suitable for demanding applications in the oil and gas industry, such as processing facilities, pump stations, compressor stations, marine terminals etc.